Sunday, January 30, 2011

birthday party thank you cards

Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest Such a great birthday party deserves a fantastic thank you card! Step one is a little photo shoot in our neighborhood.  Step two is some photoshop action.  Step three will be making the cards. We made this cute thank you sign with a piece of a cardboard box and some sharpies.... yes I know, sharpies and kids really should not mix, but all in all it went well. More to post on this project later!

I printed the pictures today yeah!  I had some pink velum from some invitations I made awhile back that I mounted them on.  Put some pink thread in my sewing machine and did a little zig zag stitch around the picture.  Mounted those on some pink shimmery card stock and there you have it.  A personalized thank you from two very unique little girlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment