Tuesday, January 25, 2011

doll house makeover

Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest
It was my daughter's birthday yesterday!  The big 6!  Because it was a school day, and she is such a studious kindergartener, she chose not to miss school even though I took the whole day off!  After the cupcakes had been delivered, her little sister and I decided to remodel the doll house.  It's been on my to-do list for awhile now.  I picked up these adorable scrapbook papers at the craft store and simply measured, cut, and glued them in place.
The sister's room... The beds have been recreated to match the pink of the wallpaper.

The bathroom... I love this mushroom paper.  I had some scrap organic terry cloth that I  used to create bath mats for outside the shower and bathtub.

The Parent's Master Bedroom.... and another bed makeover to match the wallpaper and terry cloth rug.  

Opposite view from the master bedroom.  I used some craft puff balls to hang as lighting from the ceiling.

The kitchen.... and a couple of hanging pendent lights.

Another view of the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. i love how many photo's you took of the doll house! so super cute, it makes me jealous I don't have a girl....

    ReplyDelete